Did Dean Martin liked “south spirit” as much as drinks ?
On the back cover of this record we can read that Dean Martin sing five titles to the Al Jolson memory, a famous artist who had major influence on artists from after-war. By the way, theses 5 tracks are old success form south of usa… Did he liked the south spirit as much as he liked to drink ? Dean was better singer than john Wayne, wasn’t he ?
Label : Music For Pleasure / Released : 1959 ?
1. Is It True What They Say About Dixie?
2. When It’s Sleepy Time Down South
3. Alabamy Bound
4. Georgia on My Mind
5. Mississippi Mud
6. Just a Little Bit South of North Carolina
1. Waiting for the Robert E Lee
2. Carolina Moon
4. Basin Street Blues
5. Carolina in the Morning
6. Way Down Yonder in New Orleans